Tenderloin with Horseradish Cream Cheese
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 beef tenderloin steaks (4 ounces each)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- Sprinkle steaks with salt and pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add steaks; cook 4-6 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 135°; medium, 140°; medium-well, 145°).
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl, mix cream cheese, Parmesan cheese and horseradish until blended. Serve with steaks. Sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts1 steak with 1/4 cup topping: 387 calories, 28g fat (16g saturated fat), 114mg cholesterol, 378mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 30g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 12, 2018
Fabulous! Makes for a fancy dinner, but fairly easy. The horseradish sauce is easy and delicious!! Will definitely make again.
Jan 20, 2014
This was easy to make & really tasty. Will make this again (and often!).(I will half the cheese mixture next time as we had way more than we needed.)
Jan 2, 2014
This was fabulous !!! Made it for New Years Eve !
Dec 28, 2013
Delicious! Tenderloin is an expensive cut, so we did NY strip steaks instead, but the cream cheese topping is amazing.