- 1/3 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 1/4 cup honey
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon sherry or apple juice
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh gingerroot
- 1 salmon fillet (1 pound)
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first seven ingredients. Add salmon. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 1 hour, turning several times.
- Line an 8-in. square baking dish with foil; coat the foil with cooking spray. Drain and discard marinade. Place salmon in prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 30-40 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forHoney-Orange Marinated Salmon
"We were expecting the flavor to be bolder, but it was good. bake time was reduced to 23 minutes to avoid drying out the salmon. Nice change of pace over our usual baked salmon."
"This was delicious. We prefer our salmon just slightly rare, so I only cooked it 20 minutes and it was perfect. Wonderful blend of flavors."
"I do not care for salmon but this was very good"
"I made this tonight for company and was it ever a hit! WOW, just wonderful. The only thing I did extra was add a couple of Tbsp of Panda Express Orange Sauce, which has just a little kick to it. This has got to be my favorite salmon dish of all time. Thank you for sharing this!"
"My family really enjoyed this recipe. It was full of flavor without being over bearing. It's a keeper!! :D"
"This is delicious. I served it for Christmas and it was the hit of the evening. My husband loves it so I've already cooked it a number of times sine then."
"This was AWESOME! I loved it! Can't say anymore...delicious. =) Thank you!"
"Really good marinade"
"Can this be microwave?"
"Fran -No, don't reduce it by cooking. It is a 'lite' soy sauce; I use Kikkoman . On the label, it states,'Less Sodium Soy Sauce). Hope this helps.sedwards"