Honey Hoisin Chicken & Potatoes
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 4 medium Yukon Gold potatoes (about 1-3/4 pounds), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 large onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, divided
- 4 bone-in chicken thighs (about 1-1/2 pounds)
- Preheat oven to 400°. Place potatoes and onion in a greased 13x9-in. baking pan. In a small bowl, mix hoisin, honey, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper; add to potato mixture and toss to coat.
- Place chicken over vegetables; sprinkle with remaining salt and pepper. Roast 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and a thermometer inserted in chicken reads 170°-175°, basting occasionally with pan juices.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Apr 2, 2015
I was looking for a quick fix meal to throw together. I had all the ingredients for this and thought I would give it a whirl. I loved how flavorful the potatoes and onions were. I also loved how the thighs were just roasted on top with salt & pepper. It was so good and so fast! I can't wait to make it again!
May 5, 2014
We liked the flavor but think it would be better if cooked on the grill.
Apr 25, 2014
Great recipe. Tried it last night, simple and quick to put together. Chicken was tender and moist, flavored throughout, as were the potatoes. Will definitely make again.