Honey-Ginger Chicken Stir-Fry
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 to 4 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1-1/4 pounds boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1/4-inch slices
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen stir-fry vegetable blend
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained
- 4 to 6 cups hot cooked rice
- In a small bowl, combine the honey, soy sauce, lemon juice and ginger; set aside.
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry chicken in oil for 3-4 minutes or until lightly browned. Add vegetables and water chestnuts; stir-fry 3-4 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender.
- Stir honey mixture and stir into chicken mixture. Cook for 3-5 minutes or until heated through and chicken is no longer pink. Serve with rice.
Nutrition Facts1-1/4 cups: 420 calories, 6g fat (1g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 554mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (20g sugars, 6g fiber), 29g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Aug 13, 2016
this recipe was easy to fix and was delicious!
Apr 23, 2012
Fantastic..DH just loved it.
Dec 29, 2009
I add double the veggies and extra sauce. Quick, easy, healthy...
Dec 31, 2007
I added minced garlic to the veggies and made extra sauce to give it more flavor. It turned out quite well.