Homemade Cranberry Relish
The baked cranberry compote couldn't be easier to prepare and tastes terrific on top of slice Thanksgiving turkey. The recipe comes courtesy of my sister-in-law. —Betty Johnson, Eleva, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep: 5 min. Bake: 1 hour + chilling
- 4 cups fresh or frozen cranberries
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 cup orange marmalade
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- In an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish, combine cranberries and sugar. Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour.
- In a large bowl, combine the orange marmalade, walnuts and lemon juice. Stir in cranberry mixture. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.