Festive Cranberry Relish Salad
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (3 ounces) strawberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries, chopped
- 1 medium apple, peeled and chopped
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in concentrate. Combine cranberries, apple and sugar; add to gelatin mixture. Stir in pecans. Pour into a 1-1/2-qt. serving dish. Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 292 calories, 6g fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 26mg sodium, 62g carbohydrate (58g sugars, 3g fiber), 2g protein.
Feb 7, 2018
Easy and tasty - I served to guests with a chicken and rice dish. Husband liked it, too,
Mar 27, 2014
This salad is pretty and smells and tastes SO refreshing. My daughter and I couldn't stop smelling it, but then you have to taste it and that was really good, too! It's a keeper. With all of the 1000s of recipes available to us nowadays, that's a pretty good compliment.
Nov 26, 2013
As a child, my mother always made a cranberry salad just like this one. Once in a while, she woud add green grapes to the salad. This recipe brings me back to my childhood days and holidays at home. I now make this for my nieces and nephews. and also, my great nieces and nephews. There is never any left after dinner. Pat, Lorain, Ohio
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.