Grilled Teriyaki Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 20 min.
- 3/4 cup honey mustard
- 3/4 cup teriyaki marinade
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 green onion, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine mustard and teriyaki marinade; pour 1 cup into a large resealable plastic bag. Add pork and garlic; seal bag and turn to coat. Refrigerate 6 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat using a drip pan. Moisten a paper towel with cooking oil; using long-handled tongs, rub on grill rack to coat lightly. Drain and discard marinade from pork.
- Place pork over drip pan and grill, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°), basting with reserved marinade and turning occasionally. Let stand 5 minutes before slicing. Sprinkle with onion.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 222 calories, 6g fat (2g saturated fat), 64mg cholesterol, 957mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 1g fiber), 25g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Jul 19, 2015
This is a great recipe for the grill. I didn't have honey mustard but I did have honey mustard salad dressing & used that. Also omitted green onion. This was still a terrific meal & was the most moist grilled tenderloin I ever made.
Jun 13, 2013
How long would you cook this in the crockpot and at what temperature?
Sep 17, 2011
Make it regularly in the crockpot instead of on the grill-mostly because we are too busy to grill :)
Jul 19, 2010
This was very good and easy to make... I used a larger tenderloin and cooked it in the oven rather than on the grill - unfortunately my husband didn't get home in time to grill it for me...