Easy Grilled Pork Tenderloin
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + marinating Grill: 25 min.
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 1 pork tenderloin (1 pound)
- 1/2 teaspoon Montreal steak seasoning
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine salad dressing and soy sauce; add pork. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for up to 4 hours.
- Drain and discard marinade. Rub pork with steak seasoning. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack.
- Prepare grill for indirect heat. Grill pork, covered, over indirect medium-hot heat for 25-40 minutes or until a thermometer reads 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
Editor's NoteThis recipe was tested with McCormick’s Montreal Steak Seasoning. Look for it in the spice aisle.
Nutrition Facts3 ounces cooked pork: 171 calories, 8g fat (2g saturated fat), 63mg cholesterol, 500mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 23g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fat.
Feb 18, 2019
Very easy and super delicious! I had about a 4 pound pork loin, so it wouldn't fit in a ziploc bag. So I put it in this rubbermaid 13x9 that I have that has a lid to it. I doubled the marinade also since I had a bigger chunk of pork. I just turned it periodically through out the day to make sure both sides got good and marinated.
Aug 27, 2013
It was the best! It was easy to prepare and the flavor was amazing. I served spiced-cherry sauce with it. I will be making it again.
Jul 8, 2012
The most tender and moist tenderloin I've ever had!! Have made this several times with rave reviews!!
Dec 20, 2011
Awesome,,, very tender and moist.. No changes needed!
May 11, 2011
This is an awesome marinade! I use the kraft italian vinagrette with extra virgin olive oil.
Feb 15, 2011
This is so simple and really good. I made it for Valentine's Day and my husband and I think it's a keeper.
Jan 2, 2010
Wonderful flavor! Easy to make and ingredients on hand.