- 1 medium pink grapefruit
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh spinach, torn
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onion
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons honey
- 2 teaspoons prepared mustard
- Cut grapefruit in half; with a sharp knife, cut around each section to loosen fruit, reserving juice. In a salad bowl, toss the spinach, onion and grapefruit sections. In a jar with a tight-fitting lid, combine the vinegar, oil, honey, mustard and reserved grapefruit juice; shake well. Drizzle over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forGrapefruit Spinach Salad
"One of the best dressings I have made. Nice balance, not too sweet, and easy."
"My family loved this salad. Very light and refreshing!!"
"This is wonderful! I halve the dressing & keep it separate since we have picky kids, but even they eat the salad, too. Very diabetic-friendly, too!"