Apricot Spinach Salad
This is such an easy salad yet it is so full of flavor. The vinaigrette add a great flavor to the spinach and apricots.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Greendale, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 cup canned apricot halves, drained and sliced
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup raspberry vinaigrette
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- In a large salad bowl, combine the spinach, apricots and raisins. Drizzle with vinaigrette and sprinkle with lemon peel; toss to coat.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 132 calories, 8g fat (1g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 155mg sodium, 16g carbohydrate (12g sugars, 2g fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Fruited Spinach Salad in Simple & Delicious March/April 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.