Total TimePrep: 15 min. + cooling
- 1-1/2 cups sugar
- 8 quarts water, divided
- 4 envelopes unsweetened strawberry Kool-Aid mix
- 3 cans (6 ounces each) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2-1/4 cups thawed lemonade concentrate
- 2 cans (46 ounces each) unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2 liters ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, combine sugar and 2 qts. water. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Remove from the heat; stir in Kool-Aid mix. Cool completely.
- Just before serving, divide the syrup between two large containers or punch bowls; add the concentrates, pineapple juice and remaining water to each. Stir in ginger ale.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 66 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 13mg sodium, 17g carbohydrate (15g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 fruit.
May 20, 2012
We've made this punch for years,but add large scoops of rainbow(or any flavor you like) sherbet top top when finished. Very Good!
May 13, 2010
Jul 20, 2009
[quote user="SouthernBlueBird_SC"] This recipe looks good but I need to know what unsweetened strawberry soft drink mix is [/quote] Koolade.
Jul 19, 2009
This recipe looks good but I need to know what unsweetened strawberry soft drink mix is