Total TimePrep: 15 min. + freezing
Makes48 (1/2-cup) servings
- 6 cups water
- 4 cups sugar
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate
- 3/4 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 1/2 teaspoon almond or vanilla extract
- 1 bottle (2 liters) lemon-lime soda
- In a large saucepan, bring the water and sugar to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes. Pour into a large container; add pineapple juice, concentrates and extract. Cover and freeze. Remove from freezer 1-2 hours before serving. Just before serving, mash the mixture with a potato masher and stir in soda.
Nutrition Facts1/2 cup: 115 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 6mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Aug 17, 2013
I have made this punch for many occasions ~ 50th Anniversary Parties, Baby Showers, Summer BBQ's and others. So easy because it is made ahead of time and put it in the freezer. Travels great frozen then add the soda when you get to your event. Shared the recipe several times. Highly recommended.
Dec 17, 2010
Made this for my kids' birthday party and it was a HUGE hit! Everyone asked for the recipe and I'm making again for the family Christmas party! **Some people added a little bit of coconut rum to it for a delicious spiked punch**