Total TimePrep: 20 min. + chilling
Makes14 servings (3-1/2 quarts)
- 2 cups sliced fresh strawberries, divided
- 6 cups water, divided
- 1 can (12 ounces) frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen sweetened sliced strawberries, thawed
- 1 can (6 ounces) frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Arrange 1 cup of fresh strawberries in a 4-1/2-cup ring mold; add 2 cups water. Freeze until solid. Top with the remaining fresh strawberries. Slowly pour 1 cup water into mold to almost cover berries. Freeze until solid.
- In a punch bowl, combine the lemonade concentrate, thawed strawberries, orange juice concentrate and remaining water. Refrigerate until chilled.
- Just before serving, stir in lemon-lime soda. Unmold ice ring by wrapping the bottom of the mold in a damp hot dishcloth; invert onto a baking sheet. Place fruit side up in punch bowl.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 149 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 18mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Every product is independently selected by our editors. If you buy something through our links, we may earn an affiliate commission.
Jun 6, 2013
My daughter asks for this each year for her birthday! I use heart-shaped ramekins for the ice floats.
Mar 25, 2010
Made this punch for a church function and it was gone almost immediately!
May 2, 2009
I made this for my wedding in July last year...very good and lots of compliments! Thanks for sharing..
Feb 25, 2008
I got so many compliments when I made this punch for my friends bridal shower...everyone wanted the recipe...I'm making it for my sisters bridal shower now!