Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 carton (64 ounces) orange juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool; transfer to a large pitcher or container. Add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl; add ginger ale and mix well. Top with scoops of sherbet.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 132 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Oct 16, 2013
You can also use a package of orange Kool-Aid in place of the gelatin. My kids love this!
Sep 26, 2008
mmm....this looks really good. i'm gonna give it a try. pretty color too. : )
Jan 15, 2008
Very light, refreshing, and tastes really good. Looks pretty for any fall event.