Total TimePrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice, divided
- 1 package (3 ounces) orange gelatin
- 1 carton (64 ounces) orange juice
- 1 liter ginger ale, chilled
- 1 quart orange sherbet
- In a saucepan, bring 1 cup of pineapple juice to a boil. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Cool; transfer to a large pitcher or container. Add orange juice and remaining pineapple juice. Chill. Just before serving, pour into a punch bowl; add ginger ale and mix well. Top with scoops of sherbet.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 132 calories, 1g fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 31g carbohydrate (28g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Oct 16, 2013
You can also use a package of orange Kool-Aid in place of the gelatin. My kids love this!
Sep 26, 2008
mmm....this looks really good. i'm gonna give it a try. pretty color too. : )
Jan 15, 2008
Very light, refreshing, and tastes really good. Looks pretty for any fall event.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.