Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling
Makes16-20 servings (3 quarts)
- 2 cups sugar
- 2-1/2 cups water
- 1 cup lemon juice (3 to 4 lemons)
- 1 cup orange juice (2 to 3 oranges)
- 3/4 cup thawed pineapple juice concentrate
- 2 quarts ginger ale, chilled
- In a large saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil. Boil for 10 minutes; remove from the heat. Stir in the lemon, orange and pineapple juices. Refrigerate. Just before serving; transfer to a punch bowl; stir in ginger ale.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 134 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 7mg sodium, 35g carbohydrate (33g sugars, 0 fiber), 0 protein.
Mar 27, 2019
I could not find frozen pineapple juice, so substituted white grape/peach instead. Next time I will cut back on the sugar; the punch was too sweet for my tastes.
Jun 27, 2013
My family has been using this punch recipe as a staple for years. We love the bright fresh flavor of it. It has been used at graduation parties to birthday parties. IT is so very good!
Apr 29, 2011
I used this for my daughter-in-law's bridal shower. There were over 100 ladies in attendance. I was asked for the recipie that day and for months afterward!! My son is being deployed in a month and for his going away party, he asked that I bring this punch!