Mad Scientist Punch
Our home economists concocted this "potion" with kitchen staples such as juice concentrate, soft drink mix, soda and sherbet. It appeals to kids of all ages! —Taste of Home Test Kitchen, Milwaukee, Wisconsin
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makes16 servings (4 quarts)
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) frozen pineapple-orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 2 cups water
- 1 envelope unsweetened orange Kool-Aid mix
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1 pint orange sherbet, softened
- In a punch bowl, combine the juice concentrate, water and Kool-Aid mix; stir in soda. Top with scoops of sherbet. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 159 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 1mg cholesterol, 51mg sodium, 38g carbohydrate (35g sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.
Originally published as Mad Scientist Punch in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2006
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.