Sweeten up ham steaks with pineapple and brown sugar. Your family will be so impressed with this yummy dish, they will ask for it often.—Ernestine Beoughter, Lawrenceville, Illinois
Recommended: Grandma's Best Suppers
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set pineapple aside (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Cut each ham steak in half; place in an ungreased baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice; spread over ham. Top with pineapple and cherries. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Glazed Ham Steaks in Quick Cooking September/October 2004, p13
Reviews forGlazed Ham Steaks
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Jan. 11, 2015
"I made this dish last Sunday and my family loved it! We are making it this Sunday also! Great recipe!"