- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced pineapple
- 2 boneless fully cooked ham steaks (about 2 pounds)
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 4 maraschino cherries
- Drain pineapple, reserving 1 tablespoon juice; set pineapple aside (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Cut each ham steak in half; place in an ungreased baking pan.
- Combine brown sugar, mustard and reserved juice; spread over ham. Top with pineapple and cherries. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forGlazed Ham Steaks
"I made this dish last Sunday and my family loved it! We are making it this Sunday also! Great recipe!"