Fruit-Glazed Spiral Ham
"The combo of zesty horseradish and tangy mustard creates a delicious glaze perfect for pork. I've used this recipe for years and always get rave reviews." Joan Hallford, North Richland Hills, Texas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours
- 1 bone-in fully cooked spiral-sliced ham (8 to 10 pounds)
- 1 can (8 ounces) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- 1/2 cup apricot jam
- 1 tablespoon spicy brown mustard
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- Place ham on a rack in a large roasting pan. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/2 hours.
- Combine the pineapple, jam, mustard and horseradish; spread over ham. Bake, uncovered, for 30-45 minutes or until a thermometer reads 140°.
Nutrition Facts6 ounce-weight: 248 calories, 4g fat (1g saturated fat), 40mg cholesterol, 1648mg sodium, 20g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0 fiber), 33g protein.
Originally published as Zesty Fruit Glaze in Taste of Home October/November 2008