- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (21 ounces) peach or cherry pie filling
- 1 can (15 ounces) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2/3 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Lettuce leaves, optional
- In a large bowl, combine milk and pie filling. Add oranges, pineapple and nuts. Gently fold in whipped topping. Spread in a 13-in. x 9-in. pan. Cover and freeze. Remove from the freezer 15 minutes before serving. Cut into squares; serve on lettuce-lined plates if desired.