Frozen Fruit Salad Slush
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
- 3 medium firm bananas, sliced
- 1/2 cup thawed lemonade concentrate
- 6 medium ripe peaches, peeled and cubed
- 3 cups water
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 2 cups sugar
- 1-1/3 cups seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- In a large bowl, stir the bananas and lemonade concentrate until coated. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and freeze for 8 hours or until firm.
- Remove from the freezer 1 to 1-1/4 hours before serving so mixture becomes slushy.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 286 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 3mg sodium, 73g carbohydrate (68g sugars, 2g fiber), 2g protein.
Jul 14, 2014
This is great on these HOT Texas summer days! My boys thought this was like a slurpee. :)
Jul 12, 2011
My whole family really likes this, but I have found that TWO cups of sugar is way, way overkill. That amount is really excessive, and adds so many unnecessary calories. I use 1/2 cup and it is just right.
May 4, 2011
This fruit slush has a wonderful flavor! I sometimes triple the recipe and freeze in smaller, well-sealed containers. It keeps well in the freezer for several months. Throughout the summer I just pull out one of the containers and have a great frozen salad to go with burgers on a hot summer night.
Jun 21, 2010
this is so wonderfull on hot summer days!! but my family loves it in the winter as well!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.