Banana Pineapple Slush
Total TimePrep: 10 min. + freezing
Makesabout 9-1/2 quarts
- 4 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 can (46 ounces) pineapple juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 3/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/2 cup orange juice concentrate
- 8 medium ripe bananas, mashed
- 2 bottles (2 liters each) cream soda
- 3 cans (12 ounces each) lemon-lime soda
- In a saucepan, bring sugar and water to a boil over medium heat; cool. Pour into a freezer container; add juices, orange juice concentrate and bananas. Cover and freeze. To serve, thaw mixture until slushy; stir in cream soda and lemon-lime soda.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 119 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23mg sodium, 30g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 1g fiber), 0 protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 fruit.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.
Dec 16, 2012
Make this for all the retirement parties at work and they LOVE it! This year several people asked for the recipe for the holidays. It's absolutely my favorite punch!
Apr 11, 2012
this is a great party drink.