- 4 boneless pork loin chops (5 ounces each)
- 1 teaspoon salt-free lemon-pepper seasoning
- 2 teaspoons canola oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon honey
- Sprinkle pork chops with lemon-pepper. In a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray, cook chops in oil over medium heat for 2-3 minutes on each side or until lightly browned.
- In a small bowl, combine the orange juice, mustard and honey; pour over pork. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 5-8 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads 160°.
- Remove chops and keep warm. Cook sauce, uncovered, for 2-3 minutes or until reduced to 1/4 cup. Spoon over chops. Yield: 4 servings.
Reviews forDijon-Honey Pork Chops
"quick and yummy!"
"Both my husband and kids (and me) really enjoyed this simple, easy dish."
"I love this recipe! I usally double the sauce because I like it so much."
"Didn't have orange juice, so I substituted apple juice instead. I also grilled the pork chops before adding them into the honey dijon mixture. Delicious!"