Dad’s Favorite Barbecue Meat Loaves
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup stuffing mix, crushed
- 3 tablespoons 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon plus 1/4 cup barbecue sauce, divided
- 1 pound ground beef
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large bowl, combine egg, stuffing mix, milk, cheese and 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce. Add beef; mix lightly but thoroughly. Shape into four 4x2-in. loaves in a foil-lined 15x10x1-in. baking pan.
- Bake until a thermometer reads 160°, 15-20 minutes. Spread with remaining barbecue sauce before serving. Freeze option: Individually wrap cooled meat loaves in plastic and foil, then freeze. To use, partially thaw meat loaves in refrigerator overnight. Unwrap loaves; reheat in a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan in a preheated 350° oven until heated through and a thermometer inserted in center reads 165°. Top each with 1 tablespoon barbecue sauce before serving.
Nutrition Facts1 mini meat loaf: 305 calories, 16g fat (6g saturated fat), 120mg cholesterol, 449mg sodium, 15g carbohydrate (8g sugars, 1g fiber), 24g protein.
Apr 20, 2017
These were good... and really easy to make. I might make them again, because of how quick and easy they were. I made them exactly per the recipe, but would probably add additional spices next time.
Mar 19, 2017
These were great - fast, easy, tasty! I added chopped onion but otherwise followed the recipe as written.
Mar 9, 2017
Good stuff. I used stove top herb stuffing. No need to add extra spices but you can if you want. I usually add some chopped onion, a tablespoon of Worcestershire sauce, and tablespoon of Asian chili paste for spice. This is an easy and versatile dinner.
Oct 30, 2016
Tasty meatloaf and easy to make! I wondered about them, since there are no spices or seasoning added, but they were good. With only a 5-minute prep, it's perfect for any weeknight! We'll be making this again.
Mar 3, 2016
Best meatloaf recipe ever! Made exactly as stated and it was scrumptious!!! This will be our go-to meatloaf recipe from now on!