- 1 pound fresh broccoli, chopped
- 1 can (16 ounces) kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 large tomatoes, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 bottle (16 ounces) Italian salad dressing
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat. Serve immediately or refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight, stirring occasionally. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 10 servings.
Reviews forCrisscross Salad
"This is absolutely fantastic. My husband and I love it."