- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust (9 inches)
- Chopped toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple, optional
- Combine milk, pineapple and lemon juice; fold in whipped topping. Pour into prepared crust. Refrigerate until serving. If desired, serve with toasted macadamia nuts and additional crushed pineapple. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Pineapple Pie
"I love this recipe! The only thing I did differently was to make my own graham cracker crust. Everytime I've made this I've had to share the recipe!"
"Very average recipe. Needs something... maybe 3 oz. cream cheese and more pineapple?"