I've always been a big fan of peanut butter. Then I found chocolaty Nutella hazelnut spread and I was hooked! I even changed one of my all-time favorite pie recipes by substituting that ingredient. —Lisa Varner, El Paso, Texas
Featured In: 26 of Our Easiest Desserts Ever
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 cups Nutella, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust.
- Warm remaining Nutella in microwave for 15-20 seconds; drizzle over pie. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Creamy Hazelnut Pie in Taste of Home Christmas Annual Annual 2016, p77
Reviews forCreamy Hazelnut Pie
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Mar. 6, 2017
"I tried this recipe at home. My husband and I liked it very much! It is very rich, so a small piece goes a long way. Can't wait to make it for work!-Thanks for a delicious easy recipe. I'm always looking for those!"