- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1-1/4 cups Nutella, divided
- 1 carton (8 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 1 chocolate crumb crust (9 inches)
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, confectioners' sugar and 1 cup Nutella until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread evenly into crust.
- Warm remaining Nutella in microwave for 15-20 seconds; drizzle over pie. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or overnight. Yield: 8 servings.
Reviews forCreamy Hazelnut Pie
"I tried this recipe at home. My husband and I liked it very much! It is very rich, so a small piece goes a long way. Can't wait to make it for work!-Thanks for a delicious easy recipe. I'm always looking for those!"