This tasty, golden brown turkey breast is just four ingredients away! And with its low sodium, fat and cholesterol levels, you can feel good about eating it. “It’s simply delicious,” says Audrey Petterson of Maidstone Saskatchewan, Canada.
Recommended: 50 Cranberry Recipes That’ll Brighten Up Your Plate
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 1-1/4 cups jellied cranberry sauce
- 2/3 cup thawed unsweetened apple juice concentrate
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (5 to 6 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, bring the cranberry sauce, apple juice concentrate and butter to a boil. Remove from the heat; cool.
- Carefully loosen skin of turkey breast. Set aside 1/2 cup sauce for basting and 3/4 cup for serving. Spoon remaining sauce onto the turkey, rubbing mixture under and over the skin.
- Place turkey on a rack in a shallow roasting pan. Bake, uncovered, at 325° for 1-1/2 to 2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with reserved sauce. Cover and let stand for 15 minutes before carving. Warm reserved 3/4 cup sauce; serve with turkey. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry-Glazed Turkey Breast in Light & Tasty October/November 2007, p49
Reviews forCranberry-Glazed Turkey Breast
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review