- 6 tablespoons butter, cubed
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped green onion
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1 boneless skinless turkey breast half (2 pounds)
- In a small saucepan, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil; remove from the heat and set aside to cool.
- Place turkey breast on a rack in a greased shallow roasting pan. Spoon some of the butter mixture over the top. Cover and bake at 325° for 1-1/4 to 1-3/4 hours or until a thermometer inserted in turkey reads 165°, basting occasionally with butter mixture.
- Let stand 10-15 minutes before slicing.
1/3 pound: 104 calories, 11g fat (7g saturated fat), 31mg cholesterol, 368mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, 0 fiber), 1g protein.