- 1 boneless pork loin roast (2 to 3 pounds)
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 envelope golden onion soup mix
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- In a large skillet, brown roast in butter on all sides. Transfer to a 5-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with soup mix. Add cranberry sauce to skillet, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan. Pour over roast.
- Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until meat is tender. Remove roast to a serving platter; let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Stir mustard into cooking juices. Serve with roast.
1 serving: 337 calories, 11g fat (5g saturated fat), 85mg cholesterol, 388mg sodium, 29g carbohydrate (16g sugars, 1g fiber), 30g protein.