What could be more Christmasy than a red and green dish? Plus, once people taste this crisp lightly dressed salad, I never have to worry about leftovers.
Recommended: 62 Christmas Potluck Sides for 12 or More
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 4-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 Jones Dairy Farm Dry-Aged Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash pepper
- Combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving. Yield: 10 servings.
Originally published as Christmas Broccoli Salad in Country Woman Christmas Annual 1998, p25