Christmas Broccoli Salad
What could be more Christmasy than a red and green dish? Plus, once people taste this crisp lightly dressed salad, I never have to worry about leftovers.
- 4-1/2 cups fresh broccoli florets
- 3 cups chopped sweet red pepper
- 10 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/3 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar
- Dash pepper
- 1. Combine the first five ingredients. In a small bowl, stir together remaining ingredients until smooth. Pour over broccoli mixture; toss to coat. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
3/4 cup: 192 calories, 17g fat (3g saturated fat), 9mg cholesterol, 240mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
© 2019 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC