During the busy holiday season, you just can't beat convenient slow cooker recipes like this that let you visit with guests instead of working away in the kitchen. —Lisa Renshaw, Kansas City, Missouri
Featured In: Ham and Cheese Recipes
VERIFIED BY Taste of Home Test Kitchen
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Gouda cheese
- 1 can (12 ounces) evaporated milk
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped chipotle pepper in adobo sauce
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups diced fully cooked ham
- Fresh vegetables or tortilla chips
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine the first six ingredients. Cook, covered, on low 40 minutes.
- Stir in ham; cook 20 minutes longer or until heated through. Serve warm with vegetables or chips. Yield: 7 cups.
Originally published as Chipotle Ham 'n' Cheese Dip in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2007, p30