- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forChili Cheese Corn
"I fried the corn in a bit of butter with the dry seasoning, then added the cream cheese, green Chile and butter. OMG YUM! We just like fried corn and love the texture it added. Super easy too!"
"We made this over the 4th of July, it was a HUGE hit with all the family. This is super easy to make and tastes great."
"I used fresh green chile (hot) & added sauteed onions and small chunks of butcher fresh ham for a bbq side dish last night. It was a hit and completely gone!"
"This was delicious. I was a little afraid that it would taste like creamed corn, which I do not like at all. I was happy that it had it's own unique flavor."
"AMAZING! I make it with every meal lately its so good, and easy to make!"