Baked Chili-Lime Corn
Tart lime and spicy chili powder offer vibrant flavor contrasts in this easy baked corn dish. —Lawrence Davis, Saint Louis, Missouri
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- 1-1/2 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 3/4 teaspoon seasoned pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 medium ears sweet corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
- In a small bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Place corn in a greased 13x9-in. baking dish. Brush corn with half the butter mixture. Cover and bake at 400° for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; brush corn with remaining butter mixture. Bake, uncovered, for 5-10 minutes or until tender.
Nutrition Facts2 pieces: 182 calories, 13g fat (7g saturated fat), 30mg cholesterol, 248mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (3g sugars, 3g fiber), 3g protein.
Originally published as Roasted Chili-Lime Corn and Couscous in Taste of Home Summer 2018
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.