- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) cornbread/muffin mix
- 2/3 cup milk
- 2 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1 can (10 ounces) baked beans
- In a large bowl, combine the cornbread mixes, milk and eggs. Pour 1-1/2 cups batter into a greased 9-in. pie plate. Spread with baked beans. Spread with remaining batter.
- Bake, uncovered, at 400° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the cornbread comes out clean. Serve warm.
1 piece: 254 calories, 7g fat (2g saturated fat), 87mg cholesterol, 563mg sodium, 40g carbohydrate (13g sugars, 3g fiber), 8g protein.