Chili Cheese Corn
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 264 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
Mar 17, 2018
I fried the corn in a bit of butter with the dry seasoning, then added the cream cheese, green Chile and butter. OMG YUM! We just like fried corn and love the texture it added. Super easy too!
May 23, 2016
I love this! Super easy to make and taste great! I used roasted corn & fresh roasted green chili and it was amazing.
Jul 22, 2015
We made this over the 4th of July, it was a HUGE hit with all the family. This is super easy to make and tastes great.
Sep 22, 2013
I used fresh green chile (hot) & added sauteed onions and small chunks of butcher fresh ham for a bbq side dish last night. It was a hit and completely gone!
Nov 16, 2012
This is a request every year for thanksgiving dinner!
Sep 3, 2012
This was delicious. I was a little afraid that it would taste like creamed corn, which I do not like at all. I was happy that it had it's own unique flavor.
Nov 20, 2011
If you go to a potluck and everyone brings a vegetable, but yours is the only one with numerous recipe requests, well, I think that about says it all. Tasty, easy and quick. Do try it!
Sep 7, 2009
AMAZING! I make it with every meal lately its so good, and easy to make!