Chili Cheese Corn
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- In a large saucepan, combine cream cheese and butter. Cook and stir over medium heat for 4-5 minutes or until smooth. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cook for 5 minutes or until heated through. Serve with a slotted spoon.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 264 calories, 19g fat (11g saturated fat), 53mg cholesterol, 371mg sodium, 22g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 3g fiber), 7g protein.
May 23, 2016
I love this! Super easy to make and taste great! I used roasted corn & fresh roasted green chili and it was amazing.
Jul 22, 2015
We made this over the 4th of July, it was a HUGE hit with all the family. This is super easy to make and tastes great.
Sep 22, 2013
I used fresh green chile (hot) & added sauteed onions and small chunks of butcher fresh ham for a bbq side dish last night. It was a hit and completely gone!
Nov 16, 2012
This is a request every year for thanksgiving dinner!
Sep 3, 2012
This was delicious. I was a little afraid that it would taste like creamed corn, which I do not like at all. I was happy that it had it's own unique flavor.
Nov 20, 2011
If you go to a potluck and everyone brings a vegetable, but yours is the only one with numerous recipe requests, well, I think that about says it all. Tasty, easy and quick. Do try it!
Sep 7, 2009
AMAZING! I make it with every meal lately its so good, and easy to make!