Chili Cheese Snacks
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup chopped green chilies
- 1/4 cup chopped ripe olives, drained
- 2 teaspoons dried minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- In a small bowl, beat cream cheese. Add the cheddar cheese, chilies, olives, onion and hot pepper sauce. Separate each tube of crescent dough into four rectangles; press perforations to seal.
- Spread cheese mixture over dough. Roll up jelly-roll style, starting with a long side. Cut each roll into 10 slices; place on greased baking sheets. Bake at 400° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts3 each: 63 calories, 4g fat (2g saturated fat), 8mg cholesterol, 121mg sodium, 4g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 2g protein.
Mar 31, 2012
GREAT DISH! I made this recipe many times. One year I couldn't make them fast enough before one batch was gone.
Jun 20, 2011
Made this for a party this weekend... overheard someone saying "get some of these, they are delicious!". These didn't last 5 minutes - first empty plate on the table! I'll definitely be making these again. My son says they are AMAZING!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.