Ham & Cheese Pizza Snacks
“I remember having these yummy snacks as a child. They're fast and perfect as appetizers, a quick supper or even a snack!” Kimberly Leman - Fairbury, Illinois
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1 cup shredded Colby cheese
- 1/2 cup diced deli ham
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 6 miniature bagels, split
- In a small bowl, combine the first four ingredients. Spread over bagels. Place on an ungreased baking sheet.
- Broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 2-4 minutes or until lightly browned and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 155 calories, 12g fat (3g saturated fat), 18mg cholesterol, 275mg sodium, 7g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 5g protein.
Originally published as Broiled English Muffin Snacks in Simple & Delicious January/February 2009
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.