- 3 packages (16 ounces each) frozen corn
- 2 packages (one 8 ounces, one 3 ounces) cream cheese, cubed
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, cubed
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 6 slices process American cheese, cut into small pieces
- Combine all ingredients in a slow cooker; mix well. Cover and cook on low for 4 hours or until heated through and the cheese is melted. Stir well before serving. Yield: 12 servings.
Reviews forCheesy Slow-Cooked Corn
"Hmmm, Looks delicious! You cheesy corn is easy dish but very rich and a lot of cream cheese"
"Made this as a side for Thanksgiving, it was a huge hit! Used 2 x 26 oz bags of frozen corn, and decreased the cream cheese to one 8 oz pkg, otherwise didn't change anything. Can't count the number of times I was asked for the recipe. :)"
"Great! I used 1 tablespoon of sugar instead of 2."
"Delicious! 1/3 recipe, 2 qt dish (to have room to stir), 40 minutes, covered, at 350. This has ruined canned cream corn for us forever! A pinch of salt to finish."
"I made this on the stovetop and it turned out amazing. I did add some salt at the end as it was a bit too sweet. My boyfriend really enjoyed this dish."
"easy dish but very rich and a lot of cream chese"
"This looks really good,BUT what do we eat with this dish? Any specific type of dish that goes well with this one?"