Slow Cooker Corn Pudding
Sweet and creamy, my corn pudding couldn’t be simpler to prepare. It's so satisfying with so little effort—this dish never disappoints! —Kay Chon, Sherwood, Arkansas
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 2 cans (11 ounces each) whole kernel corn, undrained
- 2 packages (8-1/2 ounces each) cornbread mix
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- In a greased 3- or 4-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cook, covered, on low until set, 4-5 hours.
Nutrition Facts3/4 cup: 504 calories, 27g fat (13g saturated fat), 42mg cholesterol, 1009mg sodium, 59g carbohydrate (19g sugars, 6g fiber), 9g protein.
Originally published as Corn Pudding in Taste of Home Christmas Annual 2017