Cheesy Corn Dip
We like to munch on this tasty dip before dinner is ready. I also take it along to tail-gating or card-playing parties.—Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Tortilla chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Stir in the corn, red pepper, olives and jalapeno. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables.
Editor's NoteWear disposable gloves when cutting hot peppers; the oils can burn skin. Avoid touching your face.
Originally published as Cheesy Corn Dip in Country Woman July/August 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.