Cheesy Corn Dip
We like to munch on this tasty dip before dinner is ready. I also take it along to tail-gating or card-playing parties.—Pat Habiger, Spearville, Kansas
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 15 min.
Makesabout 1-1/2 cups
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 can (8-3/4 ounces) whole kernel corn, drained
- 1/2 cup finely chopped sweet red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped ripe olives
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped jalapeno pepper
- Tortilla chips or assorted fresh vegetables
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese and salad dressing mix. Stir in the corn, red pepper, olives and jalapeno. Serve with tortilla chips or vegetables.