- 8 cups coarsely shredded cabbage
- 3 medium potatoes, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1-3/4 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 2 pounds Johnsonville® Fully Cooked Polish Kielbasa Sausage Rope, cut into serving-size pieces
- In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the cabbage, potatoes, onion, salt and pepper. Pour broth over all. Place sausage on top (slow cooker will be full, but cabbage will cook down). Cover and cook on low for 8-9 hours or until vegetables are tender and sausage is heated through. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Reviews forCabbage Kielbasa Supper
"In 15 minutes, this cooked to perfection in my electric pressure cooker. I used stock I made with leftover holiday turkey in combination with V8 juice. Incredible flavor!"
"So good and easy!! will definitely make this again!"
"So good and easy!! Will definitely make again soon!"
"I also added garlic,i then sprinkle it with vinegar and salt & pepper when i eat it.Try it you will love it."
"I make this but add some garlic and paprika"