Pork and Cabbage Supper
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 2 pork loin chops (1/2 inch thick)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- In an ovenproof skillet, brown chops in oil on both sides; remove and set aside. To drippings, add sour and seasonings; bring to a boil. Return chops to skillet; add cabbage. Cover and bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until meat is tender.
Nutrition Facts1 each: 287 calories, 18g fat (5g saturated fat), 33mg cholesterol, 1399mg sodium, 19g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 4g fiber), 15g protein.
May 31, 2016
Very tasty! I like the fact that it makes just enough for two!
Nov 8, 2013
The guys liked it so I will be making this again.
Jun 23, 2011
Pretty good, definately easy. Added a handful of sliced fresh mushrooms. I used 3 chops instead of 2 and there ended up being plenty of sauce for the extra chop. Not amazing, but a good and easy fall/winter recipe.
Mar 15, 2011
Used 4 pork chops, 1/3 bell pepper and 4 fresh mushrooms, sliced. Great recipe
Mar 12, 2011
I think sour is a misprint it should say soup. I don't understand why the sodium count is so high. Can anyone give me a clue as to why the high count? This sounds like a good and easy recipe and I will be trying it soon.
Mar 12, 2011
I think some of this recipe is missing. It says to add sour and seasonings to the drippings but sour what and how much. Please advise. Thank you. [email protected]
Nov 11, 2010
This was soooooo good and sooooo easy! I loved that it was a recipe for two, since I actually cook for one. It was very flavorful, and it was all I could do to not eat both servings. Definitely will be making this one again and again and again!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.