Brownie Mocha Trifle
Total TimePrep: 15 min. + chilling Bake: 25 min. + cooling
- 1 package fudge brownie mix (8-inch-square pan size)
- 1-3/4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1/4 cup cold brewed coffee
- 2 cups whipped topping
- 1 Heath candy bar (1.4 ounces), crushed
- Prepare brownie batter and bake according to package directions. Cool; cut into 1-in. pieces.
- In a large bowl, beat milk and pudding mixes for 2 minutes or until thickened. Stir in coffee. Fold in whipped topping.
- In a trifle bowl or 2-qt. glass bowl, layer a third of the brownie pieces, pudding mixture and crushed candy bar. Repeat layers twice. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts2/3 cup: 344 calories, 14g fat (5g saturated fat), 22mg cholesterol, 404mg sodium, 51g carbohydrate (36g sugars, 1g fiber), 4g protein.
Aug 27, 2016
So delicious and easy!
May 25, 2016
i had to make 2 pans of brownies with walnuts in the batter - cause I love brownies and as soon as both the pans came out of he oven - I had my BIG spoon eating the other brownie! I used 1/2of the recipe - cause I wanted to - I didnt have a large rifle bowl - but it turned out so gr8! I happy...
Feb 25, 2014
A delicious dessert!!!! I used a mocha brownie box mix from the store and added a bit more coffee to the milk/pudding. I had Hershey's chocolate bars on hand and added salted chopped nuts as an additional mini-layer. Perfect sweet/salty combination! The recipe did not quite fill a 9x13 glass dish and I wished I had a few more layers to add (but it still looked pretty!). Thanks for the recipe!
Dec 5, 2012
A super delicious recipe for a 'coffee' loving guest. It is a 5 ***** recipe! Enjoy! LOL :-)
Sep 12, 2012
This is to die for. My friend made it for my baby shower, because I had a brownie craving, and it hit the spot. I am making it for a Packer party tomorrow. Such the perfect blend of flavors.
Apr 16, 2012
Wow! This dessert was a HUGE hit at our family Easter dinner! There was hardly a serving left for me to try. The taste was awesome, exactly like having a brownie with a cappucino....yummy! Will definitely make this again!
May 3, 2011
This trifle needs a layer of fudge sauce/topping in there somewhere....maybe twice! LOL! I like the idea of different candy bars.
May 3, 2011
Very good! I used a coffee & cream candybar instead.
Aug 9, 2010
THIS WAS GOBBLED UP IN MINUTES!
Apr 9, 2010
Great recipe! I posted a picture on my facebook and 11 people wanted this recipe.
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.