Peanut Butter Cup Trifle
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a 3-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl, layer half of the cake cubes, pudding, whipped topping and peanut butter cups. Repeat layers. Refrigerate until serving.
May 13, 2018
The concept is good, but who needs so much candy? I cut this in half and did not add that many peanut butter cups. ( Less than one bag.) It made an OK summer dessert, once I took the candy off of mine. Will I make it again? Doubtful. Picture looks better than this tastes!
Jan 2, 2014
I love all things chocolate and peanut butter and especially Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. When I saw this recipe, I knew I just had to try it. I made it for my small group from church and they all loved it. I am making it again for the family Christmas get together.