- 4 cups cold 2% milk
- 2 packages (3.9 ounces each) instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 prepared angel food cake (8 to 10 ounces), cut into 1-inch cubes
- 1 carton (12 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) Reese's mini peanut butter cups
- In a large bowl, whisk milk and pudding mixes 2 minutes. Let stand 2 minutes or until soft-set. In a 3-qt. trifle bowl or glass bowl, layer half each of the cake cubes, pudding, whipped topping and peanut butter cups. Repeat layers. Refrigerate trifle until serving.
3/4 cup: 429 calories, 19g fat (12g saturated fat), 11mg cholesterol, 365mg sodium, 60g carbohydrate (38g sugars, 2g fiber), 7g protein.