- 4 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1/2 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small onion, halved and sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1-1/2 cups frozen broccoli florets, thawed
- 1 can (4 ounces) mushroom stems and pieces, drained
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute chicken and onion in butter until chicken is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer.
- Stir in the soup, broth, broccoli, mushrooms, onion powder and pepper. Bring to a boil. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture and heat through. Sprinkle with cheese. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews forBroccoli Chicken Fettuccine
"I thought it tasted like the sauce mix you get with Tuna Helper. Doubled the recipe and it was very runny so I added another can of soup and lots and lots of shredded cheese and flour to thicken. My toddler liked it but it would not make it again."
"This was pretty good. easy to make and I have most of these ingredients on hand all of the time, so that was very nice."
"Very tasty. If doubling the recipe, I recommend using just 1 1/2 cups of broth."
"I've made this many times and think it is wonderful. I always use fresh mushrooms and broccoli in place of the canned and frozen."
"BEST chicken Fettuccine I've ever had!!! So creamy & delicious."
"One of the best chicken fettuccine recipes I have ever had. But I wish it was for more people."
"I used egg noodles, and added spinach also. Good, family liked it, but I wish it was a touch more creamy. Maybe I'll add extra soup next time...?"
"I doubled the receipe so it would serve my family of four. It turned out good, but it was a little "liquidy." I think next time I'll cut back on the amount of chk broth that I use or maybe cut down on the soup."
"I baked this and it was very good. Will make this again"