- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer broccoli and chicken. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through.