Broccoli Chicken Delight
Total TimePrep: 10 min. Bake: 1 hour
- 1 package (16 ounces) frozen broccoli cuts, thawed
- 3-1/2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 2 cans (10-3/4 ounces each) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup crushed butter-flavored crackers (about 25 crackers)
- In a greased 13x9-in. baking dish, layer broccoli and chicken. In a bowl, combine the soup, mayonnaise, lemon juice and curry; pour over chicken. Sprinkle with cheese and cracker crumbs.
- Cover and bake at 350° for 1 hour or until heated through.
Editor's NoteReduced-fat or fat-free mayonnaise is not recommended for this recipe.
Nutrition Facts1 cup: 429 calories, 32g fat (9g saturated fat), 80mg cholesterol, 627mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 22g protein.
Nov 27, 2011
This is a perfect casserole to take to our Church dinners....I have always had an empty dish to take home....Everyone always wants the recipe!
Sep 13, 2010
Sep 13, 2010
My family just aboslutly loves this dish. So excellent!!!
Apr 30, 2009
I CANNOT BELIEVE YOU HAVE MY FAVORITE RECIPE, WHEN I WAS GROWING UP..WE NICKNAMED THIS TWO CUPS OF MAYO, IT WAS SERVED FOR SPECIAL OCCASSIONS.THANKS FOR THE GREAT RECIPE!!
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.