- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 4 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white wine or water
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh oregano or 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Line a 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan with foil; coat foil with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a small saucepan, saute garlic in oil until tender. Stir in the vinegar, mustard, wine, honey, salt and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 3-5 minutes or until slightly thickened. Set aside 2 tablespoons for basting.
- Place fillets on prepared pan. Brush with sauce and sprinkle with oregano. Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 15-18 minutes or until salmon flakes easily with a fork. Brush with reserved sauce before serving. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews forBalsamic-Glazed Salmon
"Love this recipe. This is my go to recipe for salmon. I won't make it any other way! Delicious!"
"Definitely great!! Love this and will make it again."
"This recipe was delicious and extremely easy. What a perfect weeknight meal when you're in a hurry!"
"wonderful taste to this glazed salmon!"
"Excellent recipe! I didn't think it would be that amazing but the previous reviews convinced me to try it. It melted in your mouth as you ate it! And the sauce really was awesome :)"
"We had mixed reviews on the glaze. I loved it and drizzled it over my vegetables. Hubby said it was just okay. This was the first time I had made salmon in the oven, and it cooked much more evenly than in a skillet."
"My husband took one bite and said "This is heaven" I loved it just as much! The glaze is so tasty I am thinking of trying it on grilled chicken and steak. Will definitely make again. Thanks"
"This is such an easy recipe that even my 4 year old daughter loves!!"