Bacon ‘n’ Egg Bundles
This is a fun way to serve bacon and eggs all in one bite! The recipe can easily be doubled for a larger group. Make sure to use high-quality bacon so it doesn't fall apart in the muffin tin. —Edith Landinger, Longview, Texas
Total TimePrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 12 to 18 bacon strips
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 6 large Nellie’s Free Range Eggs
- Freshly ground pepper, optional
- Preheat oven to 325°. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until partially cooked but not crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Lightly grease six muffin cups with 1 teaspoon butter. Cut six bacon strips crosswise in half. Line bottom of each muffin cup with two bacon halves. Line sides of each muffin cup with one or two whole bacon strips. Break an egg into each cup.
- Bake until whites are completely set and yolks begin to thicken but are not hard, 12-18 minutes. If desired, sprinkle with pepper.
Nutrition Facts1 bundle: 311 calories, 28g fat (9g saturated fat), 225mg cholesterol, 447mg sodium, 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 13g protein.
Originally published as Bacon 'n' Egg Bundles in Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook 2003
Follow along as we show you how to make these fantastic recipes from our archive.