Arts and Crackers
A bit of fun with some cookie cutters and a tasty fruit topping transform simple cheese and crackers into a treat kids will love. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Total TimePrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 slices reduced-fat provolone cheese
- 2 slices reduced-fat cheddar cheese
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 tablespoons peach preserves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 20 reduced-fat Triscuits
- Cut cheese slices with assorted 1-in. cookie cutters; set aside.
- In a small skillet, saute apple in butter. Add preserves and cinnamon; heat through. Serve with cheese and Triscuits.